Final Assignment - Critical Reflection.

 Module Learning

I was happy and feeling satisfied that I have improved my English language, grammar and communication. During this module, I have learnt some skills that I never learn in my diploma like 7C of communication, citations, thesis statement. These skills allow me to improve my handwriting skill. Before joining this module, I had no confidence when I was trying to speak in the class because of poor language. I appreciated that Professor Brad tried his best to guide us to speak out through invited us to give our own opinion during the lesson. This action allowed me to build my confidence and language. During the session of discussing with a partner, I did try my best to communicate with them. We have learnt about writing a summary, paraphrasing, thesis statement and citation. After that, we had to form a mini group for doing an applied learning project which is a proposal. I was worried and scared because I might be the liability of the team. However, my friends motivated me through doing the research and rehearsed the presentation together. Practice makes perfect. I believe that I will improve my presentation skills by watching videos and taking the pieces of advice from friends to become a good presenter.

 

Project Learning

Before the discussion, I had done a lot of research and prepared to show to my team. We tried to be more formal and pitch our idea to each other. That was my first time to do it and enjoying it. I explained smoothly and slowly, to make sure that they understand. Once my teammates received the message from me, they could help me to tidy up the contents so that the readers could understand. We also did more discussions to determine the strong points for this project. Teamwork is the key to make us successful. After this experience, I have realized that I should do more reading to improve my English language. It will allow me the ability to do the project nicely and assist my team to understand what I am trying to deliver the message in the project.

Comments

Popular Posts